Given that thousands of federal employees are union activists as stewards, officers, etc., we thought we would pass on some information to our readers about what seems like a pretty good deal for those interested in boosting their skills, experiences and credentials in running a union.  The University of Massachusetts offers full time employees the opportunity to get a Master’s degree in Labor Studies through its Labor Relations and Research Center (LRRC). While many universities offer Master’s degree in Labor Relations, the UMass program is specifically designed for union leaders. If you are interested, click over to its Limited-Residency Program for Union Leaders web site.

About AdminUN

FEDSMILL staff has over 40 years of federal sector labor relations experience on the union as well as management side of the table and even some time as a neutral.
This entry was posted in Training, Union Administration and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.